The whole of the sorry saga of my attempts to listen to, and review every track on every Now That’s What I Call Music album.
So far, I’m only just approaching halfway, and am in the late 90’s but I am hoping that this is slowly becoming a lovingly curated resource for anybody who wants to learn the history of modern pop music as told through Richard Branson’s finest achievement. Or it may just be me swearing and bullying Paul Weller a lot. At the bottom, you’ll find an ever growing playlist of the best song from each record. Hopefully, it will distill three decades of pop into one listenable quadruple album, eventually.
Now That’s What I Call a Music Project
Now Stats What I Call Music
A side project to the main series, where every ten albums, I stop, and try to analyse what has happened, what it means for pop music, and why the heck I haven’t stopped yet!
- Now Stats What I Call Music (Now 1-10, 1983-87)
- Now Stats What I Call Music 2 (Now 11-20, 1987-91)
- Now Stats What I Call Music 3 (Now 21-30, 1991-95)
- Now Stats What I Call Music 2.1 (Now 1-20, 1983-91)
- Now Stats What I Call Music 3.1 (Now 1-30, 1983-95)
Now That’s What I Call Now That’s What I Call Music 1984-2015