So this made me snort morning coffee from my nostrils. It’s always nice to be reminded of the idiocy of autocorrect, and I felt like doing a few more of these, for my own amusement. I’ve used the AFI’s 100 Years…100 Movie Quotes for reference. And the predictions are courtesy of Samsung.
- Frankly my dear, I don’t give up the comments for your help.
- I’m going to make him an offer he can’t do it, I’m really worried about my glasses.
- Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not going to war here.
- Go ahead, make my way to the bus.
- What we’ve got here is a failure to perform the middle eight
- E.T. phone the old man.
- I’m mad as hell, and I’m not sure if this is a thing?
- You’re gonna need a bigger screen.
- Mrs Robinson, you’re trying to seduce the UK.
- Get your stinking paws off me you damn croissants!*
- Forget it Jake, this is a full refund.
- Soylent Green is not just for you.
* Clearly this one is my own fault. I really need to stop making Yeezy references.